
I am sitting in the library (yes Aaron, can you believe it) doing my thang, which is fucking up my restlessness even more. How the heck is that even possible you might think, what the feck, I am clueless. This morning I had a gynecologist check up, apparently my ovary is the finest thing on this planet and super fertile, not just I-m-26-years-old and please-have-a-baby-with-me-fertile but more like ready to squeeze out a baby if there would be a sperm in a miles away fertile. This is the second time a professional pussy person told me that. She also did all kind of STD test on me because I told her I stepped on a used needle in a rehab clinic for Filipino ladyboys, she didn’t look very convinced but I gave her nearly 500SGD so I guess she could even through in a bottle of champagne too. I went to bed late again, mum told me that between midnight and one o’clock is the time when Yin changes to Yan and it is advisable to be in bed. I can’t agree more, last night J-F did my horoscope and later on, I believe it was exactly when Yin went to Yang and the planets shifted and some outer space crack smoking alien took a big dump on our existence because not long after midnight we were standing out on the street screaming at each other. He was so angry with me he made me feel like a little girl, dude, don’t take me wrong, I was pissed like hell but he seemed to be equipped with adult arguments and I was just the angry mega bitch from hell. It was weird because it was the kind of argument I would have with AJ not some random friend Mmaybe not so random after all. Itai said I should make up with him, so I sent him an sms saying that I got some really cool ultrasound snaps of my uterus and he is welcome to check it out or colored it…or something. Gawd, I really need to get out of this place more.
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar