
Besides biting the bullet, eating the dirt and not being able to do anything vertically I got my frickin period today. All the gentlemen can cover the ears and stop reading from here (Aaron you can continue you pervo). I was having breakfast/lunch with AJ and than suddently it felt like the "water broke", wtf its way too early but at least now I know why the sudden pmsing and Ben n Jerrys 3 o'clock in the morning. But holy shit(or maybe should I say blood?) 5 min after I managed to find a tampon I got nose blood. AJ thought it would be a good idea to use the tampon in my noose as well. Now I need to go and pick up my tennis racket, get a nice bottle of Pinot Noir( Happy thanksgiving you puff!) and stock up on XL tampax.
Btw. I never thought chastity, celibacy and obedience could be so mouth-watering hot. Vatican city here I come. Amen!

Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar