It was a very very cruel weekend I have behind me, the D&G opening on friday followed by a not as glamorous club experience on saturday...some randon slutty expat girl insisted on a place called Livingroom, later to my surprise(I should know better by now) I found myself in a livingroom full of whores.
The D&G party that the whole fashion crowd in this town is praising was nothing more than it should be; free champagne, some celebrities that I was too tired to be aware of and useless photographers that uses the wrong flash for the right occasion. I tried to pimp out Cliffs pal Jean to some random girl that Jean showed some interest in, later on I saw the same girl on the cover of some fashion magazine. Apparently some local singer/model/actress...u know the old story. However, I was very satisfied with my sicilian widow outfit. Nothing more sexy than a woman in a full-buttoned shirt and bowtie. Clifford had too much bubbles on a empty stomach, so he had to retire before midnight. But that didn't stop him from dragging me to a costume party in a catholic church turned into a club the next day, too bad the rest of the evening was runied by sluts in stomach shirts that said GUESS.
I had to write 'motherfucker' on my loves forehand after he passed out on sunday morning just to make sure that I m still the bitch he felt in love with. Anyone that is interested in a picture of the incident can buy the photo by deposit 5USD into my paypal account.
laters!
söndag 1 november 2009
Prenumerera på:
Kommentarer till inlägget (Atom)
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar