onsdag 9 september 2009

perfect


i had my last review at my eye doctor today, the first thing he asked was "how was the weed in amsterdam?". i corrected him ofcourse by saying "u mean stockholm...n it has not made me blind...yet ..right". last time I was there he was warning me about smoking weed after having lasik surgery....yadda yadda yadda. I see better when I m high, I look happier too. btw. I got perfect sight. I really thought it would make my life happier, but no, not this time either.

I am taking one day at a time and today was a good day, I also received the greatest letter ever from Carin back home. Actually for a couple of days ago I got another one from Carro. What would I do without my friends. We had plenty of good times and some bad ones together but nothing can change it and I don´t want to change anything. I just wished I could see them more often. I wish I had all my good people, all my beautiful good people in my pockets.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar