fredag 4 september 2009

my people looks good in anything



its harsh how life can switch from heaven to hell. Maybe hell is not the fair description for what I m dealing with here, its more like I m in an air conditioned glasshouse where I can see perfectly whats going on outside, in Hell.

Being back home in stockholm for 2.5 weeks was just painful and jolly all the time, at the same time, I know I´ll have to leave all my annoyingly beautiful friends behind so I keep reminding myself everyday that Joy is momentarily, but Pain is forever. Call it self-desctructive, to me it´s being true to one self. I admire people that can appreciate blue skys and sunny weekends, to me it is just moments that shadows the real world. I rather see lonely men sitting in cafes. Thats just me. I am a whore and this is some dark times.

x

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar