At Changi showing a sandwich right now, will be in Hk tonight being naughty with Itai n Bonnie. Haha! Tomo I will try to get to my grandmas with a visa in one cancelled passport and one new passport. Wish me luck. The CCP could be generous because it's the 60th anniversary of the communist party or they could put me in a women prison n have my ass raped by some butchy lesbian with shaved head.
There are some mini French fries playing next me n it's alot "allez allez" going on there.
Btw I will be China for one week which means no blogging. It's still banned! I will not be updating here until the 8th unless I get deported back immediately tomo. Well, that would be one hell of a story.
Laters suckers!
tisdag 29 september 2009
Prenumerera på:
Kommentarer till inlägget (Atom)
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar