my doctor gave me cociallana for my virusinfection(did a H1N1 test today, get the result in 2 days), and it's wonderful=etylmorfinhydroklorid. the guy that did the swineflu test on me was a 40 something persian bioanalyst, he shoved down a long skinny metal thing in my nose and I told him I rather take a needle in my eyeball, it was the most uncomfortable thing plus he parked his balls between my knees while plumbing my nose for virus. Alot of people think that I m going to die if I got swineflu, but my doctor said that if I got it I m on my way to be better anyways but "it would be fun" to know if it is swineflu. I wonder if I get a medal for surviving it. Earlier today between my gynecologist appointment and the swineflu checkup I went to Twilfit(underwear store) to buy a new brah, apparently I have been using the wrong size my whole life, apparently I am a 70D, CAN U FUCKING BELIEVE IT?! Me, D and 70? The brah-lady told me that it's because my back is really skinny, I felt like buying all the D-cupe in the store. But seriously I don't have jugs but maybe swineflu makes ur boobs grow and ur bones shrink, hey it's like the best diet ever.
Bonnie is buying up the whole city while I am taking the rest of the day off(1st one since I got here) and staying in, I should be taking a nap but instead I am doing budgets, paying bills, taking more morfin, organizing my clothes, doing a to-do list, sticking post-it notes on random stuff and ofcourse more morfin. I never felt better.
I also took some random pictures:
1. name your own price coupons for kanelbullar
2. my dinningtable
3. old pic i found while moving: from left..my possy in HK, Johan as a kid(how can you not love plaid and young blond boys), mum being 30 something...she looks the same today...scarry.


Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar