tisdag 21 juli 2009

madness

today me n aj(fuck u i know u dont like me writing about u so FUCK U) went for villa hunting, we need a place to stay for the next three days and i hooked us up with some villa in a village next by. we walked like for an hour through the jungle, got chased by rapies dogs and fucking avianflu chickens. when we finally arrived it was like a fucking madness in the village, aj just looked at me and screamed " I m not staying here, no fucking way". I looked at the chickens, some rapies dogs and said to AJ "please hold me, I am scared". So there we where in the mid of fucking nowhere with no one speaking english and a whole frickin indonesia village laughing at us because they problably thought we were making out or something....yeah the chicken shit made us horny. I told one of the young boy that was dressed in a traditional balinese suit(colorful manskirt) to get me Wayan the manager of the villas, and off he went on is bike. When Wayan showed up I was like, PLEASE TAKE ME AWAY FROM HERE. I told him what a hell it was to get here and he showed us this ugly villa which had a roof that aj hit his head 15 times on. what a motherfucking disaster i thought to myself. aj just stod there in his white wifebeater and burberry swimshorts - sooooo not jungle jorge.

BUT we found a beautiful villa nearby that was designed by Wayan as well that overlooks the ricefield and got a pool, so tomo we are going deep into the jungle. no internet for three days n than Uluwatu!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar