
I learned a new word in Shanghai, MOD. Me MOD? Noooooo. Apparently I am, and MOD=Model Off Duty. Thanks Karen for letting me know.
La Perla show yesterday at the Brazilian Embassy was somewhat of a weird experience. I got all pysched about going there cause Brazil means one thing to me, actually two(dance is the second one) but lets talk about the most important attibute - beautiful women. The models were not brazilian and most of them looked like they had a accident at the hairdressers with the bleach. Listen girl, if u look like a burkawearing muslim dun go blonde unless you want to be taken as a prostitute from Istanbul. Let's talk about the guests, Brazilians or not they were all fat and daked out housewifes that probably get more excited about the new Birkin bag than getting fucked by their rich husbands. See Karen, now you now why your friend owns 5 Birkins, cause she never see the cock. The champagne finished before the show( big nono, even in the diplomacy world) and there were not enough goody-bags for all the guests. I give it an A for effort and a F for the result.
Love Peace and Cheese rolls
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar