
Aaron is here and we have been chilling most of the times, he wakes up at 1pm and me two hours before...AJ at 6am. We work in shifts here. Arnold is on TV talking about bringing in 1.6Billion USD in tax money by legalizing pot, I wish that folks would be creative like this and not only during this economic "tsunami". I have been a bad girl by not going to any of my castings, I want to get out of my contract with the agency and gaining weight just sounded too much like a career suicide. I have been doing alot shots lately for some reason, work just pours in suddenly and all I want to do is laying by the pool and watch AJs penis floating in the azul blue water, it does makes his balls smell like chlorine thou.
Tomo Bonnie flies in from HK and I can't wait to see her and ask her how it feels like to fuck a danish pastry.
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar