"Valium"I got a million stuff to do and all I can think about is to mix wine with pills. Aaron is still staying at my place and you don´t see him until 2pm, yeah that's when he hits the shower. We live in shift here at my place, AJ wakes up at 7am, me three hours later which is fine cause usually AJ is back for lunch...and I am having breakfast. Aaron shines up at 2pm and has his breakfast and at that time AJ is napping n I m eating my second meal of the day.
*kids screaming outside the door*
Me - fucking hell, why can't the monsters be more like the Chinese kids...on Valium u know. These ones are like on E.
Aaron- that's because they have to look for diamonds.....they are from Africa riiiiight?
This reminded me of Leonardo Di Caprio who kind of looks like Josh Hartnett, which apparently partied in HK with this Swedish male model that's from my mother agency. I wonder if they made out.
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar