söndag 5 april 2009

no ingels por favore u faggot

sooooo, here I am. In Portugal, after more than 24h travelling. Actually I got here on Thursday eve, since than I have only been sitting in JBs. car baking and drinking. Ohhh yes, let's not forget EATING. I am for the moment eating a cheesecake the size of Jenna Jamesons leftboob. AJs friends is a gang, a fricking GANG. Not the kind with butterfly knifes and crack between their fingernails...but a group of men in their 30's with Polo Sport pullovers and beige gant chinos. And let's not forget the charming HICKING SHOES! WTF, imagine a bunch of frat boys...let's say from George Town, like in a Abercrombie Ad but instead of white sneakers, suede driving shoe or those ugly granny sailing slip-ins, instead they are all in brown Timberland hiking boots!!!

...and they all sound like Borat when they try to speak english. Oh yeah, I need to learn portuguese, no one fucking cares about speaking english and in the beg. I wouldn't notice how sadI am because I would have been baking the whole morning in JB aka burbies car. But now I notice, do u fucking hear me, I NOTICED how stupido I am. Standing in a room listening and laughing at stuff I have no idea about.I guess thats what we called a "language-barrier". That must been the most gay word this week.

We had a birthday brunch thing for AJ today, and the gang was there ofcourse...sporting their Paul&Shark sweaters and brown hiking shoes. The event started officially at 2pm and the first guest arrived at 3pm, read "culture-barrier".
AJ got Massimo Dutti clothes in gifts and some CD.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar