Got back last night from a 23h trip, Air France sucks big cock...the food is poor and the stewardness butchy...or was it bitchy? Anyways, flying in business class is the only way to fly, in economy class you get treated as frickin animals. I am pretty drained out BUT will update you guys on more juicy details tomo. Now I need to take a valium and get some sleep. laterssss
lördag 18 april 2009
landed
Got back last night from a 23h trip, Air France sucks big cock...the food is poor and the stewardness butchy...or was it bitchy? Anyways, flying in business class is the only way to fly, in economy class you get treated as frickin animals. I am pretty drained out BUT will update you guys on more juicy details tomo. Now I need to take a valium and get some sleep. laterssss
Prenumerera på:
Kommentarer till inlägget (Atom)
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar