fredag 20 mars 2009

TGIF


My imaginary office


My real office...actually it's only a desk with shitloads of papers

I just spent one hour in the gym trying to look like I am busting my ass on the treadmill, instead I was watching Style.com on my Iphone and occasionaly sweated some calories...I think...I can't figure out all the buttons on that machine. I think I don't need to go back there for another 3 month, I just don't like the whole concept of fitness...

Alex is having lunch with the other coaches at this Thai ladys place close to our house. Apparently she is married to this 100 year old german guy and she is fucking the polish coach from Polo club. I had to call Alex during the lunch to tell him something and I couldn't resist to scream on the phone

Me - " DO YOU THINK RAPHAEL FUCKS HER FROM BEHIND? Just say yes or no!"
AJ -"...no..yes..haha..."
Me- "DO YOU THINK SHE SAYS *both hands closed infront of her chest* SAWADEEEEEE AFTER HE FUCKS HER?"
AJ-"......mmmm....aren't you suppossed to be playing tennis with Mira now?"
Me-" SAWADEEEEEEEEEEE..."

Sometimes I feel that the world is just too small for me.

Feed me a stray cat

1 kommentar: