fredag 13 mars 2009

No sweat




8 Carol stomps in to the flat and starts the cleaning
8.30 I m in the shower still having nightmares about this food court guy that put his pubes into my noodle soup
10 Taking a cab to the city
11 The makeup artist is shaving my eyebrows
13.57 I am half naked and making a "natural" jump in the air while the photographer is telling the stylist to put on some more glue on my right eyelash
15.42 My phone rings and it's my tennis partner. I scream " It's a wrap!.....?" And look like a question mark to the photographer
16.25 I am in a taxi washing away my makeup and putting on my tennis shoes at the same time. And I am 25 min late
16.45 Hitting balls with Mira in the court and trying not to faint and not to mention to anyone that I only ate a banana cake today
18.00 Looking through AJs bag for cigarettes
18.45 Shoving pizza slices into my throat like a mad man
19.55 Looking through JPs bag for cigarettes
20.15 Mum calls and screams on the phone about some legal documents I should have emailed her this morning
20.45 I am home emailing Mum-from-hell the documents she so much needed
21.25 Mum-from-the-hell-of-the-hell calls me and says she doesn't need the documents actually because it's too late anyways
22.00 Packing my bags for my 9am ferry tomo to Indonesia

Whenever my Fridays will be more sane, I promise to quit smoking - for good. I MEAN IT

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar