
Some random shoot I did with this Deutch crazy funny photographer
I totally forgot to mention what happened on sat. morning at the ferry terminal! I needed to take out some cash for the Visa-on-arrival fee and once again the fucking stupid ATM machine there Could not dispense cash. Ok, here is the deal. It is a ATM machine, the bloody main purpose of it is to dispense cash. It's like a prostitute that doesn't charge you for sex or even better...don't fuck. Anyways, I was late for my ferry and had NO cash. So I went to the ticket counter and grabbed this random guy that did the check in for me and I just screamed in his face if he knows if there is any other ATM around this area. Of course the nearest one is like 15min driving from the terminal and considering I had 20min before my ferry sails it was not going to happen.
Ticketing guy - " do u got American dollars, or any other currency?"
Me - " u don't understand. I got NO FUCKING CASH. And I don't wanna fuck with the Indonesia immigration on arrival..". *bury my face in my hand and totally going on breakdown mode*
Ticketing guy takes out his wallet and gives me some money and says - "here, take it. You can give it back to me next time you are here." And goes away.
Me - " oooohhhh, REALLY?! Thank you soooooo much. What's your name btw?"
His name is Boris and I still owe him 20bucks, last night when I got to Singapore the ticketing counter was closed already so I left a note and today I got a text back from him saying that its fine that I should not worry about it.
Seriously, when did people in Singapore become so nice?
xoxo
P.S I found the most disgusting pubehair on my desk today when I arrived yeeewwwww. And later on the IT guy came to me and was accusing me for browsing on virus sites. So before I left my office today I did a nice pass-it-on with that yacky pubehair. Buhahahahhaahahah
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar