me working the camera long time ago somewhere in hkThis week my work arranged Excel training course for me and today was the the last day. I have spent one week sitting in class learning how to copy and paste with a singlish speaking guy named Shairy,(pronounces with a silent S...) The best thing with the whole course was all the nice cookies and sweets they provided during breaks, which can not be more perfect considering I am having a frickin bloodbath between my legs this week...yeeeeew u guys must say now. Shut up and bear with me.
Last wknd I went to Bintan, and last night I got a email from the MD of the resort we stayed at and guess what, he invited me back. Is that being too presumptuous? Yeeeeep, I would love to see Alex face when I tell him that I am going for a wknd by myself to a tropic Island...or that some random guy that "kind of" works at the resort gave me a big discount because I am such a loyal customer. If loyal means you been there once per se.
So if there is anyone out there that would say yes to a weekend "with nothing but distant memories of the absolutely fabulous time you had visiting your favorite Chef de Village.." ...whatever that now means.... You are welcome to take my place and soon you shall be sipping Pina Colada on a sandy beach ful of brats.
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar