Shooting caffeine tablets at work and thought that I should text my booker and let her know that I don't work on fridays anymore. So I text her n ask her if I got any castings to go to this friday, 2min later I get this message back saying that no castings for tomo. N I go like, wtf isn't it thursday tomorrow? I check my phone and it says WED 11 FEB 09, I ask my friendly coworker and she assure me with her annoying voice it is wednsday today, I even fucking google "todays date".
Anyways, I text Angie who I met on the Adidas casting and ask her where we should go for free drinks n food. So she goes, "Models night every thursday on Supper Club, wanna go tonight?"
For hell sake, what's wrong with everybody today? People in fashion industry doesnt know the weekdays apparently.
So I call up my mum and goes: what day is it today?
Mum: who is this?
Me: it's ME mum.
Mum: are you at work?
Me: yes, what day is it today?
Mum: Wednsday...
Me:...mmm
Mum: did you stop taking your Prozac? You know what your father and I said what finishing up the treatment before....
Me:... I got a meeting with my boss now. Bye mum!
And I hang up
onsdag 11 februari 2009
Prenumerera på:
Kommentarer till inlägget (Atom)
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar