5 month in Singapore! I think someone should give me a medal for doing this, I used to think I am doing this because I want to be in Asia, the financial center, emerging culture, being close to my origin...bla bla bullshit like that. Than I went through the whole thing with my shrink Dr. Augustine (yeah, it is his real name) and I came up with this most proud idea of that I am here because of LOVE, u know to support my bf and a another hell bale of bs. Let me tell you something, it has not been easy. It's nights without sleep, days without appetite and I would be crying out my eyes by the bigass pool and smoking another pack of ciggys with a dead feast on it - a way for the government to disgust people so that the will not smoke, I like to think it as reverse marketing...let's smoke some more cause I like to give birth to bloody babies with their anus between the eyes.
Anyway, I was in the taxi to work this morning and the taxi was doing the usual hey how r u, where r u from, oh SWEDEN, niiice place, do u like Singapore bla bla bla... I could have told him the truth, which is I fucking hate this place and they should give out free deodorant on the streets(on of the reason I can't take public transport in the mornings). But instead I go, It's nice.... He becomes very happy and starts to brag about how this city got Sentosa(a plastic island with pink dolphins), Clarke Quay(club area,if u r 14 n like to wear lipgloss with sparkles in it than this is for u) and that when the Sands Casino and Universal Studio gonna come this is going to be the best city on the whole fuckamotha planet earth. So I tell him DIU, what about Geylang, u liiiike it? Geylang is a red-light district where you can get a cheap quickfix for as low as 5SGD = 2.5Euro, btw. porn, anal/oral sex and sexual remedy tools are illegal here. The taxi driver goes ballistic about how Geylang is not what represents this nation n I tell him to shut up cause I didn't pay this bloody surcharge in the morning to hear his propaganda about what a paradise I am in. Actually, I just tell him - "no engles, habla espanol?" He goes - you r not Chinese? u speak english so good before! I still persist -"no hablo Chinese, sorry sorry, no englishes." He drops me at work and I say - 'hasta la vista asshole". Don't think he heard the last word but who cares.
Prenumerera på:
Kommentarer till inlägget (Atom)
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar